"To unlock your team’s true potential, start with yourself."
At performHR, we make it our business to know the best service providers that bring incredible value in their category. One such valued business, whose Directors have been integral to our success over the past 9 years, is ilume Australia. ilume have now shared with us the details of the first ICC Accredited Coach training for the Newcastle area.
ilume’s ICC Coach Training program is designed to develop the skills you need to take your people from good to great.Moving beyond theory and empirical information, the training focuses on practical experience, allowing you to make immediate improvements in your day-to-day.
“Whether you aspire to be a CEO or you simply want to be the best you can be, I believe ilume can be a guiding hand for you.”
Aaron Ashby, Hub Manager Northern, Goodman Fielder NZ Ltd.
Successfully complete the program and you will achieve ICC accreditation, becoming a member of a very exclusive group of professional coaches.
What you can expect from ICC
You’ll learn to use proven coaching interventions, and will come away with a clear understanding of the flow of coaching. You’ll be able to identify potential, and focus your attention on interpreting and enacting new behaviours.
With a successful program history of over 15 years in more than 67 countries, this course offers you a basis in congruent coaching, integrating the most powerful, proven coaching models:
- The Inner Game (Timothy Gallwey)
- Transformational Coaching (Thomas Leonard)
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (Richard Bandler and John Grinder)
- Ontological Coaching (Fernando Flores)
- Integral Models of Coaching (Ken Wilber)
- Behavioural Coaching for Managers
- Executive Coaching for Leaders
“If you ever ponder upon taking your personal brand beyond current limitations and on to a whole other level, you will thrive at ilume.”
Carmel White, Human Resources Director, The Griffin's Food Company.
One of the best decisions you could make
Learn to coach others while you learn more about yourself – the true pathway to unlocking your potential.
Pathways you could take after this program
- Become a professional coach with internationally recognised certification
- Better lead, manage and support others in all areas of your organisation with improved coaching skills
- Support your commitment to developing your people by enrolling your senior leadership