As you may be aware, the ACSA 2017-2020 Enterprise Agreement negotiations are now completed. In order to support Aged Care and Community clients, performHR are offering face to face information sessions for Employee’s and Managers, helping Employers meet their obligations for education during the implementation period.
performHR are experienced with Enterprise Agreement implementation, and would love to help your organisation. We provide the option of a 1 hour session, or a series of sessions for all staff depending on the size of your business. The session includes time for questions, liaison with the relevant unions, and a tailored presentation for your organisation.
Our experienced Employee Relations Team provide expert advice and support in developing, negotiating, and communicating Enterprise Agreements.
We provide the support and peace of mind to Lead, Grow, and Protect your organisation.
Our Enterprise Agreement Services include:
- Information sessions for employee's and managers on the key changes to the ACS Enterprise Agreement 2017-2020
- Communication strategies, agenda setting and timetabling
- Negotiations with employee's and their nominated bargaining representatives (including unions)
- Approval processes (voting etc)
- Applications for approval to the Fair Work Commission
- Advice and interpretation of applicable legislation
- Adherence to the Fair Work Act 2009